In 401(ok) Actual Chat, Fred Barstein, contributing editor to WealthManagement.com’s RPA Edge portal, invitations probably the most attention-grabbing, revolutionary and impactful retirement and wealth administration professionals, asking them to be present open, trustworthy and candid solutions to essential and tough questions.
This week, Fred hosts Brock Johnson, president, retirement options at Morningstar Funding Administration, asking:
- It looks as if managed accounts and particularly advisor managed accounts are taking off. Are you able to give our listeners a standing and why you assume it’s rising?
- It looks as if the important thing for advisor managed accounts is connectivity to file keepers. Are you able to clarify the way you try this and what number of file keepers you’re employed with?
- Some suppliers are utilizing managed accounts because the QDIA. Have you ever seen that occuring? What are challenges? What’s utilization of managed accounts if they aren’t the default.
- Retirement revenue appears to be beginning to be embedded inside managed accounts. Are seeing the demand and what are the challenges? Portability? Engagement?
- How do you see managed accounts evolving sooner or later?