Even when your shoppers consider that you’ve achieved a great job positioning them for a cushty retirement, many — no matter their wealth — should fear about operating out of cash because of points comparable to larger inflation and rising well being care prices. These “wild playing cards” are serving to re-write the principles of retirement planning and altering the way in which advisors work together with each shoppers and prospects.
On this dwell webinar, Wealth Administration IQ and trade thought leaders will current key findings from a brand new analysis research revealing how high-net-worth and mass prosperous traders’ views about retirement are evolving – and finally, the function a monetary advisor might play in serving to get shoppers to and thru retirement.
This webinar will look at the numerous methods advisors can efficiently tackle key shopper issues and appeal to these in search of options. Particularly, our panel of trade professionals will focus on:
• How latest market and financial situations have influenced and adjusted views about retirement.
• How advisors can finest place their companies to align with prospects’ biggest wants and fears
• Funding administration and why it is probably not as essential as you assume.
• What retirees and near-retirees actually take into consideration retirement earnings.
• When do these of their 50s and 60s plan to retire? The stunning responses.
Mark Bruno – Moderator
Managing Director, Wealth Administration
Kristin Letourneau, PhD
Vice President, Analysis
Informa Have interaction
Vice President, Advisory Distribution Technique