Sponsored by Allianz Life Insurance coverage Firm of North America
Tim Maurer is a monetary advisor and creator who most lately took on the position of chief advisory officer at SignatureFD. On this episode of the Advisor Improvements podcast, Maurer talks with David Armstrong about what, precisely, a chief advisory officer does, and the way he sees the teachings of life planning and qualitative monetary recommendation being tactically applied in advisor-client relationships.
- Why he made the transfer to fast-growing RIA Signature FD after years on the bigger Buckingham Wealth Administration.
- How he sees his position as a chief advisory officer, and what it means to take a seat on the nexus between advisor growth and the consumer expertise.
- How he’s making an attempt to embed the teachings from behavioral finance and psychology into the connection between shoppers and advisors.
- Why advisors who focus extra on the qualitative facet of monetary planning, versus the quantitative, are extra profitable.
- How he makes a distinction between advisors as monetary therapists, and monetary coaches: Most advisors ought to comply with the teaching mannequin.
- What he’s realized from pioneers within the “life planning” subject like Kinder Institute’s George Kinder and Cash Quotient’s Carol Anderson
- Most significantly, how the typically softer facet of monetary planning is being coded into advisory agency’s workflows and processes in a scalable, environment friendly approach.
Join With Tim Maurer:
Join With David Armstrong:
About Our Visitor:
Tim Maurer is a speaker, blogger, creator, and monetary advisor. As Chief Advisory Officer at SignatureFD he serves as an business chief to the media and an educator to each customers and monetary advisors. He’s an everyday contributor to CNBC, Forbes, Time/Cash.
Merchandise are issued by Allianz Life Insurance coverage Firm of North America (Allianz). Variable merchandise are distributed by its affiliate, Allianz Life Monetary Providers, LLC, member FINRA, 5701 Golden Hills Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55416-1297. 800.542.5427 www.allianzlife.com. This discover doesn’t apply within the state of New York.
Allianz will not be affiliated with WealthManagement or the featured visitor