Half one of this trade replace mentioned the questions you want to ask your self earlier than contemplating a transfer. That’s, to find out the next: Is there sufficient to achieve from going by way of the trouble of a due diligence course of?
This episode picks up the place we left off for many who answered “Sure” to that query and are motivated to discover choices elsewhere.
Why does it matter? As a result of many advisors get caught at this juncture. They know issues aren’t good and may look elsewhere. Nonetheless, they don’t know the place to start—usually trapped by inertia, overwhelm, confusion, lack of readability, or nervousness concerning the due diligence course of.
The aim of this episode is to assist make the method extra considerate and strategic for many who have determined that they’re motivated to embark upon due diligence, sharing key areas to concentrate to, together with:
- A assessment of the particular due diligence course of—and what steps are crucial to making sure a radical and strategic exploration train.
- Curating an inventory of choices—and establish what to incorporate or exclude.
- The inquiries to ask—and what solutions are most vital to the decision-making course of.
- Widespread traps and missteps—and keep away from them.
- Plus, an summary of the trade panorama—and why it’s important to know the varied choices earlier than diving in…and rather more.
Little question, the method of contemplating change could be a daunting one. However when approached first from the attitude of “ought to I think about a transfer?” after which conducting due diligence with a aim and plan, the trail turns into a lot clearer.
It’s an episode that can make clear this vital observe, offering worth to these contemplating change, in addition to those that could merely wish to perceive their choices or develop their “Plan B.”
Obtain a transcript of this episode…
Take heed to extra episodes of Mindy Diamond on Independence: A Podcast for Monetary Advisors Contemplating Change