When this podcast first aired in November 2017, our aim was to create a collection designed to teach advisors on the impartial panorama.
We actually had no expectations that 5 years later we’d nonetheless be right here, not to mention that the present would develop to incorporate such an incredible roster of company—from breakaways to members from the c-suite to business thought leaders. Plus, we’re grateful for our rising cadre of trustworthy listeners from all through the wealth administration group who name it their “go-to” for studying in regards to the alternatives inside a altering business panorama.
In maintaining with an evolving advisor mindset, we expanded the content material from exploring independence as a mannequin to the general idea of freedom and suppleness. That’s, the autonomy that advisors have develop into more and more drawn to and which is achievable in methods like by no means earlier than.
So in what’s develop into one in all our hottest episodes annually, we take a step again to relive a number of the highlights of the 2022 season that replicate the notion of independence and share a number of the most beneficial recommendation from those that are experiencing their model of freedom, flexibility and autonomy first-hand, together with (so as of look):
- Ron Carson, Founder and CEO of Carson Group
- Matt Liebman, Founding Associate and Chief Government Officer, Amplius Wealth Advisors (former Merrill advisor)
- John Klaas, Jr., CEO & Founder, Puzzle Wealth Options (former UBS advisor)
- Jim DeCota, President & Principal, Enso Wealth Administration (former Ed Jones advisor)
- Jerry Davidse CEO, Presilium Non-public Wealth (former Merrill advisor)
- Larry Boggs, the Founder and President of Boggs & Firm Wealth Administration (former Wells Fargo advisor)
- Sarah Burney, Managing Administrators and Wealth Advisors at Cresset (former J.P. Morgan non-public banker)
- Katherine Forrester Schneewind, Founder and CEO, Excessive Observe Wealth (former Northwestern Mutual advisor)
- Jacob Schlicht, Co-Founder, Kickstand Wealth Advisors (former Merrill advisor)
- Vincent Finney, Managing Director – Investments, Bibler, Finney, Panfil Non-public Wealth Administration Group of Wells Fargo Advisors (former UBS advisor)
- Kimberly Sanders – SVP Advisor Options, LPL Strategic Wealth Companies
- Jim Dickson, Founder and Chief Government Officer, Sanctuary Wealth
- Jim Gold, CEO and Founding Associate of Steward Companions
- Michael Outlaw, Nationwide Area Director of Rockefeller International Household Workplace
- Dan Katz, Managing Associate, Revolve Wealth Companions (former Oppenheimer advisor)
- Mike Durso, Founding Associate and CEO of Shorehaven Wealth Companions (former Morgan Stanley advisor)
- Kevin Myeroff, Principal and Senior Strategic Advisor at Sequoia Monetary Group (previously NCA Monetary Planners)
- Matthew Jarvis, co-owner of The Good RIA
- Kelly Milligan – Managing Associate, Quorum Non-public Wealth (former Merrill advisor and ACTM Chair)
These stellar company share their ideas on a altering wealth administration business:
- The idea of “extra” and its influence on shoppers, advisors, and companies.
- The evolution of advisor mindset.
- The notion of serving shoppers’ wants first.
- The ways in which advisors can enhance consumer service.
- The restrictions skilled by worker advisors.
- The alternative ways advisors obtain higher autonomy and company over their enterprise lives.
- The thought course of behind foregoing a profitable recruiting deal for independence.
- The selection to remain in an worker mannequin.
- The evolution of the supported independence mannequin.
- The senior and subsequent gen perspective of the succession planning course of.
- The selection of independence over huge agency retire-in-place packages.
- The transition of management to subsequent gens.
- And what you need to be interested by when contemplating change.
Plus, far more.
It’s the one present that gives an actionable digest of recommendation from a full yr of candid conversations—designed for worker advisors and impartial enterprise homeowners alike.
We’re grateful to every of the company featured, in addition to the various extra we had been unable to incorporate because of time limitations—so make sure you go to the podcast web page to hearken to the complete season of episodes.