Most advisors — and particularly impartial hybrids and RIAs — acknowledge the significance of succession planning. But solely about half of advisors have a succession plan, in keeping with a current WealthManagementIQ survey performed for Thrivent. The stress of working a enterprise, inertia and the seeming absence of certified successors are the explanations advisors sometimes cite for laying aside creating a succession plan.
An uncommon mixture of present components, nonetheless, make immediately’s setting significantly advantageous for succession planning.
This webinar, that includes Carolyn Armitage, who heads the Thrivent Advisor Community, will look at the numerous methods advisors can optimize the alternatives now out there, in addition to provide particular takeaways that may make an advisor’s succession planning efforts extra productive. Particularly, the webinar will focus on:
- Why demand for strong advisory companies stays so robust regardless of current market volatility.
- How personal fairness buyers have spawned a wide range of new succession choices.
- Why NexGen new hires create succession and exit alternatives that transcend conventional buy-in preparations.
- The commonest succession planning errors.
- What primary succession-planning steps ought to an advisor take instantly?
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credit have been utilized for and are pending approval.
Dropped at you by
Carolyn Armitage, CFP®, CIMA®
Head of Thrivent Advisor Community
Kristin Letourneau, PhD
Vice President, Analysis
Informa Have interaction
Managing Director, Wealth Administration