It could be a bear market, however with 1000’s of individuals retiring every day – and progress and revenue briefly provide – the necessity for skilled monetary recommendation has by no means been larger.
However shoppers need extra from their advisors; advisors need extra from their corporations; and the corporations, too, need extra from their advisors. That is the place wealthtech performs a pivotal function. 2023 is poised to be the yr of advisor productiveness to satisfy this rising demand, so how can advisors make the most of know-how to drive progress, and in the end, a greater shopper expertise? The panel will talk about:
- The function of know-how in altering and enhancing shopper experiences
- Why extensible know-how options are desk stakes
- What applied sciences are altering the wealth administration trade probably the most
- Why having a high quality tech stack is important for companies
- How advisors can ship personalised recommendation within the digital age
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credit have been utilized for and are pending approval.
Dropped at you by
In partnership with
Shannon Rosic – Moderator
Director of WealthStack Content material & Options
H. Adam Holt, CFP®, ChFC®
CEO & Founder
Michael Lecours, CFP®
Senior Expertise Editor